- I don't think it should be socially acceptable for people to say they are "bad with names." No one is bad with names. That is not a real thing. Not knowing people's names isn't a neurological condition; it's a choice. You choose not to make learning people's names a priority.
- [Question:] I'm buying this book for my daughter, whom I'm trying to reconnect with after my acrimonious divorce from her mother. Will this help me seem like a cool, understanding dad?
[Mindy's Answer:] Honestly, I think you should buy her some kind of SUV. That is what all the divorced dads did for their kids in my high school. A Land Rover, something like that. If you don't have that kind of money, I would just suggest reconciling with the mom.
- There is no sunrise so beautiful that it is worth waking me up to see it.
- I looked like the Indian girl who kept them "real."
- Like everyone normal, I would never have a bumper sticker, ever. However, if I saw one that read, "Hell is Waiting in Line for Brunch," I might buy a thousand and plaster my car with them.
My time has finally come. I have reached Menteeship status.
I now have a Mentor!!
My Mentor says to listen to these.